Thank you for your purchase of Sea Tackle rods/reels, which is covered by Sea Tackle local warranty program.
Please complete this warranty card and mail the "SEA TACKLE Copy" to us within 14 days of the date of purchase. Please note that any alterations pre-printed details of this warranty card shall not be accepted.
By completion of this card, you hereby accept the terms and conditions as stipulated in our warranty program.
Sea Tackle Sdn Bhd
Lot 2, Jalan 241, Section 51A,
46100 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia.
Tel: 603-7875 9888 (8 Lines) Fax: 603-7874 6333
As used herein "Sea Tackle" will mean Sea Tackle Sdn. Bhd. with respect to warranty claims for Malaysia. Sea Tackle warrants to the original purchaser that this rod/reel will be free from non-conformities in materials and workmanship for a period of one(1) year with effect from the date of purchase.
Reels (Limited 1 Year Warranty)
During this period, Sea Tackle will perform repair to defective parts on reel or replacement at Sea Tackle's option, with no cost to the original purchaser other than those shipping carge incurred to our service facility.
Rods Warranty (Limited 1 Year Warranty)
During this period, Sea Tackle will perform non-breakage repairs or effect replacement of defective rods, at Sea Tackle's option, with no cost to the original purchaser other that those shipping charges incurred to our service facility. For breakage repairs, a nominal replacement cost will be charged based on the following rod types:
* Single Place Rod: 60% of the complete rod RRP
* Multi Place Rod: 40% of the complete rod RRP for single section breakage, 50% of the complete rod RRP for two or more section breakages
* Butt Join Rod: 60% of the complete rod RRP
To request warranty repairs or non-warranty service, please send your rod or reel to any Sea Tackle Authorized Outlets.
Retailers for our product are not required or authorized to perform warranty repairs or exchanges on behalf of Sea Tackle, nor are they authorized to modify this warranty in any way. Sea Tackle reserves the right to void the warranty if the reels/rods have been tempered, modified or subjected to repairs not authorized by Sea Tackle.
In the case of warranty repair requests, (within the warranty period), the original copy of date sales receipt and the original copy of Sea Tackle rod or reel should be found to require repairs outside of this warranty coverage, (beyond the warranty period), Sea Tackle or Sea Tackle Authorized Outlets will perform the repair and send a claim for parts.
Claim Submission Checklist:
Please ensure that the following items are present when submitting your rod/reel for a warranty claim:
[ ] Valid warranty Sticker on rod/reel and official warranty card
[ ] Date Sales Receipt
[ ] Customer Copy of Warranty Card completed and filled with owner/product/purchase information
[ ] Complted and filled Sea Tackle Copy of Warranty Card to be submitted within 14 days of purchase
[ ] Completed set of the Rod/Reel for the claim
Sea Tackle reserves the right to reject or void the warranty should any of the above intems/requirements not be met. Please not that any tempering of false declarations made in the card will deem the warranty void with immediate effect.
Warranty Terms & Conditions
* This warranty will be considered VOID if the rod or reel has been subjected to unauthorized alterations, abuse or damaged try your failure to provide necessary and reasonable maintenance.
* Only rods & reels purchased from Sea Tackle Authorized Outlets bearing the original warranty sticker are qualified for the Warranty program. The usual service parts & repair cost applies to all other rods & reels that are purchased through other sources.
* In the event that the rod/reel to be repaired has been discontinued, Sea Tackle reserves the right to replace the discontinued rod with a newer model that has equivalent specifications/cost to the customer.